Sword of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of Truth

Ogame uni 1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's all about me...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Location : Impatiantly waiting for posts on the ogame RP. Come on people!!

It's all about me... Empty
PostSubject: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:38 pm

My name is Sir Leadhead. I am an 18 year old who likes to read and play video games. I have the crappiest internet in the world (although my laptop actually speeds it up to tolarable levels Shocked )

Some of you know me IRL (actually, a lot of you do...) but for those that dont, five words that describe me are Fantastic, Genius, Incredible, and Ultracharasmatic. Oh, and Modest. Very Happy

Im not really into music, but My favorite books are by Terry Pratchett (READ THEM!!!) and my favorite video games are pretty much any RTS, most FPS's, and Phenoix Wright: Ace Attourney. And Katamari Damacy.
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:51 pm

rofl, ultracharasmatic and modest. Razz

Great words that I thought I'd never hear in the same sentence.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:15 pm

the worlds slowest internet........ im not sure if that even comes close as to describing ur internet. (its that bad)
Back to top Go down
http://www.oppforces.com
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Have you ever had dial-up? I remember when I had AOL as my internet provider, that was ridiculous Exclamation

I remember when I used to have Juno, dial-up, and AOL. I can honestly say that AOL is a lot worse than dial-up. No
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:17 pm

ironmangamern wrote:
Have you ever had dial-up? I remember when I had AOL as my internet provider, that was ridiculous Exclamation

I remember when I used to have Juno, dial-up, and AOL. I can honestly say that AOL is a lot worse than dial-up. No

i remember the day we got DSL, omg it was amazing, i was talking on the phone and my dad was surfing the web, AT THE SAME TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:42 am

lol, I remember when I used to get on the internet not know how it worked... Life was so much simpler back then. rabbit
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:48 am

yep, eat, sleep, get on comp, agrue with brother who gets the comp, go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:56 am

i have juno. so yeah. dial up. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:43 am

Sir Leadhead wrote:
i have juno. so yeah. dial up. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

ahahahahhahahah
Back to top Go down
StanleyYelnats27
Admin
StanleyYelnats27

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:18 pm

not quite sure what i have, but hey, its really fast and it all i care about Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://truthforum.forumotion.net
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:19 pm

StanleyYelnats27 wrote:
not quite sure what i have, but hey, its really fast and it all i care about Surprised
That just reminded me about when internet stopped working. I would shout down the hallway saying "Mom, I can't get on Everquest or Neopets! What's wrong with the computer?"

Yes, I used to play Neopets and Everquest. I think my Neopets account has hit the 10 year age now.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:00 pm

i can understand everquest, but neopets?!?!?!?!?!? wow... anyways, u must have been young to say something was wrong with the comp if the internet was down...
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:55 pm

Yes... Very young. About when I was 8 (yeah, my account must be 10 years old at least Razz ). Back when all I did was eat, sleep, play video games, and watch television (we had dish back then Sad ).
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:09 am

I have dish. 300 channels and still nothing to watch. Shocked
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:21 am

Sir Leadhead wrote:
I have dish. 300 channels and still nothing to watch. Shocked

ive got 500, still nothing to watch...
Back to top Go down
san4os

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Hello!
I'll tell you the truth about me:

My name is Alex
I have a dog and cat at home.
I go to work at Mitsubishi L200
I like fishing.
Also I am the clubman of smokers of cigars

in my free time I play RPG. Diablo the best game =)

PostSubject: Re: It's all about me...   It's all about me... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's all about me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword of Truth :: Chat Place :: About You-
Jump to: