Sword of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of Truth

Ogame uni 1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Setup Ventrilo server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kira862

kira862

Setup Ventrilo server Empty
PostSubject: Setup Ventrilo server   Setup Ventrilo server I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:51 am

John i know that you will probably just tell me to join TW121 but i tried (by the way i got vent on my mac so this is whats its about) and when i tried to connect it said missing some codec or another so i went online and it said that an administrator has to change it so macs can use it or something like so john if you could ask them to do that cause i can login just not chat. Or... brian since your wise in the way of all things computer you could just tell me how to set this up o and 1 thing JOHN WHEN U READ THIS TELL BRIAN TO GET ON THE FORUMS.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Setup Ventrilo server   Setup Ventrilo server I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:02 pm

ill talk to them some time... college has givin me a life, a real life, i havnt spent more then 2 hour straight in front of my computer since i left home... (i miss those days)
Back to top Go down
http://www.oppforces.com
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Setup Ventrilo server   Setup Ventrilo server I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:02 am

ok, they fixed it, and its TF121, not TW121 (they changed there name)
Back to top Go down
http://www.oppforces.com
kira862

kira862

PostSubject: Re: Setup Ventrilo server   Setup Ventrilo server I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:03 am

yeah its still not working

and the codec is GSM 6.10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setup Ventrilo server   Setup Ventrilo server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setup Ventrilo server
Page 1 of 1