Sword of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of Truth

Ogame uni 1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ogame Role-Play!

Go down 
+2
ironmangamern
Sir Leadhead
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Location : Impatiantly waiting for posts on the ogame RP. Come on people!!

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Ok, I don't know if you guys have ever RP'd on a forum before, but I got this idea that I think would make our Ogame experiance feel a little more creative than just numbers and levels and reasourses. (not that that insnt fun, but...)

This RP is set in Uni 1. You set up a character that comes from your empire and type his/her (or, as the case may be, its) actions here. they can reflect what your actually doing in ogame, but it dosnt have too.
Our charecters may interact with eachother if we want them too. (in fact, that is encouraged)

I want to fill Uni 1 with characters, you know, to make it a little more interesting. remember, your planet dosnt nessesarily have to host humans. if you want, make up an alien race that your planets are populated with.

Here are the rules for this RP:
1. NO GODMODDING! this is important. do NOT take control of anyones character but your own. not even 'my character did this while another persons character watched' sort of thing. we will control ourselves, thanks.

2. One character per person. if this RP dosnt get off the ground, then maby i'll start alowing more that one character, but lets start with one.

3. Be detailed. if your character discovers a secret planet or somthing, then say somthing other than 'it was amazing.' unless people are having a conversation, than try to make posts more than one sentance long. of course, if you ask someone a yes or no question, than the other person could obviously just post 'yes' or 'no.'

4. Stay in character and on topic. if you want to put in 'authors notes' explaining what a characters motivations are, or if you want to ask a person (not a character) somthing, ((than frame your OOC comment with double parenthisies))

5. PG-13. Please.

6. stay active. nothing is more frusterating than waiting for some guy to respond to a prompt your character sent him. if your going to be gone for an extended amount of time, ((then tell us in an author's note))

OK, i can only think of six rules. its only six, shouldnt be hard to follow.

as for character creation, follow this chart, and describe your charecter this way in your first post.

Name: Dur. I hope you can figure this one out.
Species Description: Is your character human, vulcan, or other? do they have any special abilities?
Phisical Description: height? Weight? What fetures set this one apart from the species description? What clothes do they wear? (usually)
Bio: what motivates your character? Is there any past things that we should know about? you dont have to be super-detailed, just give us an idea of what makes your character tick.
Occupation: Are they the captain of your favorite destroyer? A light laser technician? A bounty hunter with a souped-up heavy fighter? A bum? this is probably how your character will spend his time, at least during the begining of the game.
Other: anything else?

if you have any questions, PM me.

OK, I'm gonna get it started. (Your character description dosnt have to be as long as mine, i just loke to be thourogh) (Glack, spelling)

Name: Artema Karmine

Species description: My empire is populated with humans. I know, boring. However, My civilization was in a midevil-renesance (glak, spelling again) era when aleins gave us advanced technology (no prime directive Very Happy ). we're only a few decades later, so we still have a lot of midevil stuff going on.

Physical Description: Karmine is a 6' 6", 285 lbs giant of a man. he has blond hair and grey eyes, and he wears a green hood, a full suit of armour, one shoulder spike on his left shoulder, and a red cloak draped over the spike. he also carries a huge broadsword and wears a triangular mask over the lower half of his face (youve probably seen me wear one myself if you know me IRL) He also has 'The Smart Bad Guy Book' on a pouch on his belt. he's constantly refering to it.

Bio: Karmine is often hit with delusions of grandure. he can be tempermental, but is a loyal guy to those he trusts. He reads 'The Smart Bad Guy Book' with the hopes of taking over a world someday. the book is full of intellegent tips on just about everything a bad guy (as in, classic villan figure) needs to know to be sucessfull. Karmine is lucky he has it, because without it, he makes less than intellegent desisions and often gets beaten by 'heros.' with it, hes the one whose the victor.

Occupation: Knight of Platiniumhead. A sort of crusading job, basically he has a licence do do whatever the hell he wants. and get paid for it.

Other: His ship is a crusier modified to have a one-man crew. basically all the cargo space inside it has been transformed into living space (you know, kitchen, bedroom, basically a house), with a command center at the front of the ship where he flies it. all knights get these. they're pretty sweet. Also, his evil laugh goes like "Mu! Ha! Ha! Ha!" with a distinct pause between each sylable.

Karmine sat at the control center of his cruiser, staring at the panel in front of him. the ship was en-route to Goldhead and he was bored. the arrival-time clock was ticking down. "only 23 more hours to go." Karmine sighed. he was going really slow because he needed to save the little remaining fuel he had left. as soon as he got more fuel at the spaceport, he was going to go and have a grand crusade!

((ok people, start getting creative! remember, if you have any questions about how to make a character, or are wanting ideas, PM me))
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:45 pm

I'm definitely going to enjoy this. What a Face
And it's going to be interesting having a PG-13 RP on a PG-17 forum.

Name: Furloth Cas Pathen

Species Description: Arumadethens, or Arumas for short, are very tall and pale creatures. Their physical features at age 24, in human years, ranges from 6' 10" and 260 pounds all the way to almost 9 feet tall with under 150 pounds. Their height often reflects their status in the world, giving the more difficult blue collared jobs to the shorter class, and the more thought oriented to the taller ones. The reason for this is as they age one of two things happens; as they mature, they gain weight with some height or they grow taller with some weight. Though the class system is set this way, it doesn't reflect their mental abilities. All Arumas have the thinking abilities of a human and a half, though their ability to hear, taste, smell, and see are much weaker than humans. In every other way they are the same as humans.

Physical Description: Furloth stands at 6' 7" 250 pounds, Silver eyes, built like a giant. Clothed in what is often referred to as native clothes, a thin brown suit with intricate white decorations made of a type of cured leaf as the base and fine silk for the designs.

Bio:The reason for Furloth's strange dimensions is because of his family heritage. Already his family was of the lower height, but when his great great great grandfather was told to join a colonization party to a planet now named The Queens Breath, the colonizers discovered humans inhabited the planet. His grandfather became curious about these humans that, at the tallest, were just below his shoulders. Needless to say, others were just as curious, eventually leading to the group of Arumas that dwell on Queens Breath. their official class of species is Haldars.

Occupation: Minor Expedition Fleet Commander. Basically he leads the smaller of two expedition fleets from Monsoon into the unknown.

Other: the Arumas' home world, Monsoon, rotates around the sun at a significantly slower pace, making one of their years equivalent to approximately 2 human years. The Haldars of Queens Breath are often referred to as "The Dirt of Monsoon" for their preference to the native clothes. The reason for this is because the full blood Arumas cannot see the silk design in the suits that captivate the Haldars.

................................................................................................

As Furloth sat in a bar whose name he could not read, due to the poor imitation of human writing, he stared at his the tall twisted cup of crystal that held a semi-transparent brown liquid, three quarters full. It had supposedly been imported from Queens Breath less then three days ago, but by the smell and taste of it he could clearly tell it was an imitation made for those who craved new things on Monsoon. He was thankful that he was summoned during the warm time of the year, otherwise he would have needed a vendor to create a custom Aruma suit. However, this was the least of his worries.

All around him, people constantly whispered about him. Some simply to chat with a friend and to prevent the "Dirt of Monsoon," as they called him, from hearing. This did not help them much as even their whispers were loud compared to whispers at home. "I hope an expedition mission will be sent out soon, I've been here for three days now and still no mission. I'd like some peace and quiet for once compared to this city, and I don't expect it'll happen till I've been sent out with the fleet." Furloth muttered under his breath. He took one last look at the drink before downing it in two gulps. "The drink is far too strong to be from home"

Furloth swiped his card through the slot in front of the glass and left the bar. "There better be a mission waiting for me when I get to my room. I need time away from this place where the days are far too long and the nights too cold." He glanced at the Shipyard less then 1000 feet in front of him, then turned and walked toward the residential district.

((Wow I wrote a lot more then I intended. I'll be using my Expedition reports to decide what happens to him. I really hope he doesn't die anytime soon, that would be depressing to have happen after typing all of this. Sad ))
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:20 pm

hmmm, might as well

Name: Obaroth

species: he is a one of a kind replicator, he was made by the Alterans (which are a type of very advance human) he cant make more of himself, but he can repair himself very fast. He is capeble of piloting any ship bye himself.

Physical Description: he looks like his creators (the average Alteran which looks like a human)
but it what he wares that makes him distinguishable from his creators, he wheres black clothes that can turn any color for camouflage. (his creators where white close that turn only 3 colors that they chose)

Occupation: He is manly in the lab being remeasured, but when he is not he pilots a ship into the unknown looking for anything he can (non of that picture stuff for the ogame magazine) he also likes picking fights with hostile fleets (enemies with the Alterans) to show them how much more advance they are.

Other: even with his increadable abilities, he has a couple of weaknesses, on of them is the vacum of space, it does not kill him, it just puts him in a state of stasis and his creators can find him using his locator chip (they are working on a work around on that) and the other is with a ARG (anti replicator gun) the Alteras got the idea from a civilization that was dead when they were on an expidition and found a planet runed with a bunch of mechanical bugs, and they took a few and reaserched them, and well, this is what they got, Oberoth.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was in the lab with a few scientists looking at how he stores energy in is CNS (central nerves system)
when the lab got a call from the defense department, he needed to go out and intercept a hostile fleet coming form a human faction in the gama sector...
Back to top Go down
http://www.oppforces.com
StanleyYelnats27
Admin
StanleyYelnats27

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:01 am

i will read those giant paragraphs later when i feel like it...
Back to top Go down
https://truthforum.forumotion.net
frager23

frager23

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:05 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:31 am

er yeah i dont rp
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:12 am

You should try it sometime, it's fun.

Furloth stared out into the vastness of open space, grateful that just as he left the bar he received a call telling him to report to the shipyard. As he entered he was briefed on the fleet. He was given command of 15 Small Cargos, 20 Light Fighters, 7 Heavy Fighters, and 9 Espionage probes. He was given 7 hours to explore unknown areas before he was to return. The crew was still loading into the ships when he was finished setting his things in one of the Heavy Fighters, luggage and personal belongings always seemed to be ready to move and even in the shipyard before he knew they were even gone. Quickly he removed the thought from his head, it was the technicians who did that work, not him.

Once the fleet was off he returned to his quarters to get some sleep before making any decisions. In the vast area of space it always seemed to be dark, giving him comfort. He was awoken hours later when the fleet had detected a small meteor not far off. The Probes had already determined it was uninhabited and that it had not been found before. Upon further inspection they discovered a small shipyard that had been abandoned many years ago but still held a few ships that were nearly completed.

Seeing this as a chance to bring something back, Furloth sent the technicians and a few extra pilots to the shipyard in an attempt to complete the production line. After three hours their time was up. The technicians had successfully repaired the generators on the shipyard, reactivating the production line. It had produced 6 Espionage Probes and a single heavy fighter before he withdrew them from the meteor. "Looks like the next time someone finds this rock it'll have a small fleet for them, if the thing doesn't use the entire rock a materials for the ships." With that, the fleet left to return to Monsoon, while Furloth returned to his quarters for a little more sleep

((This is the Espionage report I got:
Our expedition ran into an old automatic shipyard. Some of the ships are still in the production phase and our technicians are currently trying to reactivate the yards energy generators.

The following ships are now part of the fleet:
Heavy Fighter 1
Espionage Probe 6

Entry from the communications officers logbook: It seems that this part of the universe has not been explored yet.))
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:19 am

1 i could never type that much and 2 i think its dumb
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:18 pm

((PG-13, PG-17, whatever. you know what i mean. I love your guys characters! Remember that the sooner they actually meet eachother, the sooner the real fun begins.))

Karmine prowled the streets of Goldhead's capital city. the city had skyscrapers next to the old loghouses that were here before, carrier pigeons were flying around with the courier-bots, and the streets were crowded with pedestrians, horses, and hovercraft. Karmine was looking for a place to go. But, like many of the Knights of Platinumhead, he had no idea what the rest of the universe was up too.

So, the Goldhead Knight Council had set up a directory that showed the coordinates of all known planets, and that is where Karmine was headed. He ran up the steps and into the new-fangled shiny building. and asked the clerk where a knight could find some adventure around here.

'Well,' the clerk said. 'The area around Fraged hasnt been visited for a while. Why don't I assingn you a mission to go there and... borrow one of their specilty grenades. For analysis.'

'Fraged? isnt that an allied planet?' asked Karmine.

'Yes, but their not sharing their advanced grenade technology, and we want to use it!' said the clerk. 'the Goldhead council is assining you this as an official mission: Go And Obtain A Fragged Grenade Any Way You See Fit.'

'Any way?' asked Karmine. The clerk nodded. This is going to be fun. Karmine thought as he went back o his ship and preped for launch.

((I've always thought that Frager would have advanced genade tech, wouldnt you? Smile and kira, you dont have to play if you dont want too.))
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 pm

as Obaroth got done with the hostile fleet (all of 5 cruisers and 10 SC) he sat at the bridge doing some calculations of a stunt he wants to do, take a motor bike and jump the length of his battle cruiser, but he found out that no matter the speed and angle of the ramp, he could not do it. so he tried it with a hover bike, it would work, but then agian its a hover bike so its not much fun. A computer moniter blinked and it was a signal that he was almost home. he could not wait to see what the scientists have for him back on Alterra. But he also wanted to go to fraged planet as they have some great weaponry that he could get for his BC, as he wanted more guns on it (that and a few of the lazer turrets where damage beyond his repair ability.

((thanks sirleadhead, now one of my planets can have advance weapons for my guy to go find))
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Once Furloth landed on Monsoon, it was just beginning to go dark. Furloth stared at the card in his hand with contempt. The temperature at night wasn't as cold as it was in winter, when snow often accumulated at night till morning, but it did feel as cold as Queens Breath at winter. He quickly strode over to the nearest transportation pod, hoping to get to his room faster.

After the long ride to the residential area, not really that long but it was cold to Furloth, he finally arrived at his destination. A tall, pale blue building, who's entire essence matched that of the connected cliffs, but was obviously not of the same craftsmanship, towered in front of him. The building was 20 stories high, each one twice the height of what he was used to, surrounded by several levitation pads to assist those on the upper floors. At the corner of the build was a button to have a pad called down if none were on the ground at the time.

He walked toward the main doors and entered the building. Furloth never liked the pads and much preferred to keep his feet on ground with considerably more underneath it. As he looked around the floor he realized that the entire bottom floor was on large lobby for meal times or for those who wish to stick around and converse. He continued to search the lobby, hoping against hope that there were some glass staircase that he couldn't see. There was none. Turning the corner of his mouth into a snarl, he uttered a few curses, turned, and walk out to use one of the pads.

He stood on the pad and swiped his card through the slot on the wall. The pad rose at a nice steady rate, but Furloth was never able to stand still when he knew nothing would keep him from jumping off the pad or to hold him there if it malfunctioned. The pad continued to rise for what felt like an eternity to Furloth. Just as it neared the 18th floor, the pad started to slow down.

Once the pad had completely stopped, at exactly the same level as the door in front of furloth, he slowly lifted his hand out toward the wall where the slot was placed. It was only a few short inches away from his hand, but it was on the wall where the pad was not directly below. Slowly he swiped the card. The door slowly opened, obviously intended so it wouldn't scare the person swiping the card. The door slowly gained speed as it opened till it had completely disappeared into the wall.

Furloth took one step into the room then jumped the rest of the way in, unsure as to what the pad would do. He looked over his shoulder to watch the door. The pad still stood there but the door slowly closed. The door clicked shut and became almost a part of the wall, only distinguished by the small card slot on the wall right next to the place the door had come from. After staring at the door for a few minutes he finally was able to pry his sight away from it to look at his room.

It was a large tall room, made so any Aruma would feel comfortable. Nothing was on the wall, but the room felt just as he recalled it did on Queens Breath. "At least they got that right on this planet. I wouldn't have gone back down even if it wasn't right, but it's good to know at least some pure bloods know how Haldar's like their rooms," Furloth said just as he crawled into the large high set bed in the middle of the room, He had gotten some sleep during the expedition but he wanted to get as much sleep as he could, before he had to wait for the sun to rise.

((I'll try to think up some excuse for him to go to fraged with you guys. What's the temperature on fraged anyways? That might give me an excuse to go there Wink
Sorry about the size, I got a little carried away with description...I think. Embarassed ))
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:06 pm

((temp on fraged planet is -31 to 9, and damn thats a lot of typing, does ur wrist hurt?))
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Karmine awoke to the half-hour buzzer that alerted him that he was approching Fraged. The Goldhead Council wanted the advanced explosive and fragmentation technology to use in a new line of ships they called 'Battleships.' give me my good old Gargoyle anyday. A battleship is just too big for one man to pilot. The cruser is the perfect ship in my opinion! Karmine thought as he reflected on the mission objectives.

Soon the planet was big enough to be eaisly identified. Karmine wondered how he was going to be able to get on the planet. 'wait a second,' he said. 'we're allies with them! i'll just land my ship in one of there spaceports and stroll on out to take a look around, then, while they think im looking at tourist traps, i'll steal one of there grenades! It's the perfect plan! Mu! Ha! Ha! Ha!'

"this is fragged control calling, may we please have your identification?" came a crackle over the radio transmitter. 'This is Karmine, Knight of Platinumhead and capitan of the Garegoyle. i'm requesting a landing spot so i may set foot on this planet full of adventures!'

there was a faint voice on the speaker, as if the person had turned away to talk to someone else. "some nut from that backwards planet. Ok Mr. Karmine," the voice returned to full volume. "hanger bay 6 is open on tower number 32. try not to crash into anything, ok?" and with that, all the company that Karmine had was the beacon telling him where the docking tower was.

the nerve of them! just because his planet had been given advanced technology before they had developed it themselves and the 'higher intellects' thought they could walk all over you! He knew how to drive! Karmine wanted to blast the communications tower off the face of Fragged once and for all, but first, he looked up what he should do in this situation in The Smart Bad Guy Book. The Book said one simple thing: Just land you idiot, and don't take things so personally. Karmine snapped the Book shut. Well, if the Book said it, then he should obey. Karmine started his decent vector as he leafed through the Book again, trying to decide what he should do next...

((Karmine's cruser is named the Gargoyle for those of you who couldnt gather that. and detail is GOOD, iorngamerman!))
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:52 am

When Obaroth approched Altara, he got a transmition to go to planet fraged as they have made a new disc overy in armor technology! "Hmmm, i wonder how much it will help?" So Obaroth set in the new cordanates for planet fraged.

when he got there, the main control tower said "welcome Obaroth to planet fraged, we are detecting that u have sevral lazer and ion turrets on ur BC that are dmg, shall i call a repair team to landing site 6?" (Obaroth considered his lucky number 6) "yes please. Also, i heard there is some new armor that i might recive?" "taht would be correct, dont worry, the repair techs will install it for you" said the control tower. And with that, Obaroth went on towards landing site 6 to recive the repairs he needed and the armor.

But as he approched he noticed a crusier was in the way. "Control tower, there is a cruiser in the way..."
"we show that it is empty, there is no ship there."
"well im seeing it right in front of me... i guess i can move with my tractor beam."
"ok..."

so Obaroth moved the cruiser to landing bay 7, and he landed and the techs got to work.

Obaroth decided to check out the gun rang while his ship was being upgraded.
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:18 pm

((Sorry guys, there was an emergency two days ago and I had to babysit for my sister overnight. The next day was also my brother's birthday, Arrowblade for those who might have seen him, so a lot of kids were over and wanted to play my computer. Lucky for me frager didn't post anything till this morning.))

Furloth had spent the past few days in his room, learning as much as he could about Monsoon's allies. When he became hungry, he simply sent an order to the first floor to bring him some of the food that was currently cooking. He was content staying in the room as long as it didn't require him to use the telepad (he had learned that the pads were called to the front of the door when you attempted to open it). When dawn had just broken on monsoon he had received an order to report to the shipyard.

After a great deal of effort he managed to pull himself out of the room and get down to his destination. Upon arriving he was lead to the central chamber, a room designed for planning attacks. The chamber was only twice the size of his room and had a round crystal table with a single path cutout leading to the center facing the entrance. As soon as he had entered he saw three figures across from him. One of them on the right was the expedition coordinator and commander of the first expedition team, the left was the resources manager of Monsoon, the middle one could not recall who he was.

Furloth walked to the end of the path leading to the middle of the table. After stopping, he could tell the middle person was a female haldar from his home planet. She wore similar clothes to Furloth, in color and design. Women wore tight fitting dresses that went down to the knee. The sides the dress split from the bottom up to the top of the thigh, revealing a pair of shorts, ending just short of the bottom of the dress. At least, they wore such things when they were seeking to impress people with their beauty, the woman before him wore much the same clothes, though slightly baggier, partially concealing the fact that she was a woman from his view.

The woman sighed and stood. "You must be commander Pathen, of the minor expedition team. I was told that you had come from Queens Breath, but I had my doubts. I can tell from your stare that you're started to see someone like me here as well." She said, almost as if they were commands instead of statements. Furloth replied, "judging from your sharp eyes and clothing, you also came from Queens Breath." The woman held her arms near her chest, tugging the left sleeve with her right hand and smiled. "Most expect haldars to hold the occupation of attack coordinator. Well, I assume you don't recognize me. Most don't."

Furloth did recall hearing a haldar was the attack coordinator, but he had not heard anything more than that. "So, what does the resource manager, expedition coordinator, and the attack coordinator need me for?"
"The expedition coordinator has recommended you as a sub commander in the attack that will be taking place soon. I will personally be leading the attack, but I prefer to know who my sub-commanders are and what to expect from them in the field. Our known allies in the attack will be from the Leadhead, frager, and Cereal Killer civilizations. We will call for you when you are to leave. Now you must go, you've been given all the information we have and you must give it to all the sub-commanders." With that, Furloth left.

Since his return he had been searching for any information known about the three civilizations. All information he had found was old data. The last time any contact with these civilizations, aside from the leaders, had been almost as long as when the alliance had first designated one civilization to lead attacks. furloth ran his hand through his hair, frustrated. if any of the leaders would maintain any kind of communication with theses people we would at least know their customs. All I know is that frager is obsessed with weapons and Cereal Killer has abandoned dozens of colonies! It's like walking into a minefield without know if any of the mines will really go off. Furloth continued to search for any kind of information that might be useful before the mission.

((I just know noticed that I made Furloth one inch taller than Artema. frager's a shorty compared to our characters. lol!
My goodness, I wrote a lot! Shocked ))
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:25 am

((hey, i might be shorter, but i can repair myself in an instants, and i can survive in the vacum of space! i had to point that out Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:13 am

((lol fragers a shrimp! hehe.))

The crowded roads of Fraged must have been specifically designed to make visoters compleatly lost. After Karmine had left the spaceport, he went into the city to look for some sort of armory or reaserch facility, but was almost instantly lost a soon as he left sight of the spaceport. Karmine decided to try and find some sort of city map to help find his way.

Oh, if only these civilizations had the openness of Goldhead cities! at least you have room to breath there! Karmine thought. Even though he was wearing a heavy suit of armour, (which was drawing strange glances) Karmine found himself being pushed along by the crowd to some destination. huh, he thought. everyone is going the same direction. I wonder what's up? Right about then, a huge Battlecruiser flew overhead, heading for the spaceport. Karmine wanted to go check it out, but the crowd was headed the other way. eventually, Karmine saw what they were all headed for. "It looks like a huge colossium!" he said, astonished. Mission entirly forgotten, now Karmine went with the crowd, his armourd bulk helping him cut through it. As he entered the collosium, he saw that ticket counters and consession stands ringed a gigantic high-tech stadium. There were stairs that lead up to the stands. Karmine bought a ticket using one of the gold coins that were the main currency on Goldhead. For some reason, the teller was very happy to recive a single coin. whatever, thought Karmine as he headed for the stands.

Karmine sat in a box up at the top of the stadium. Apparently, these were good seats. But the arena was so big, that the boxes windows had binocular-glass installed so VIP's could see the whole feild. The feild itself was basically a large, flat space, with what looked suspiciously like cover poking out here and there. Like, big blocks you could hide behind if someone was shooting at you.

"GREETINGS FRAGMENTED-BATTLE FANS!!!" a loudspeaker boomed out into the now full stadium. "WE'VE GOT A TREAT FOR YOU TODAY! AFTER THE SCHEDUALD DEMENSTRATION OF THE NEW 'FRAGER MK-65' GREDADES--" wow, took them a long time to get them right thought Karmine. "--A SPECIAL GUEST HAS PURCHASED A CHALLANGE AGAINST OUR CURRENT BATTLE CHAMPION!!" A spotight hit the box Karmine was sitting in and his be-masked face appeared on the big stadium screen."INTRODUCING ALL THE WAY FROM GOLDHEAD... ARTEMA KARMINE!!!"

As the crowd went wild, Karmine thought WHAT!!! Since when!!! But then he remembered the paperwork that that teler had given him. He didnt want to read it, so he had just signed all the spaces. upon reflection Karmine realized that one should always read what it is you are signing. A person came into the box just then. "Hurry up, Mr. Karmine, your needed in the prep area. Follow me." Karmine followed the guy into a space below the arenas north entrance. He heard some explosions above him as he was preped for the upcoming battle. ah, well. he thought I've won my fare share of gladatorial battles. I can handel this. Karmine drew his heavy broadsword and advanced onto the battlefield.

The crowd went nuts as Karmine and the champ from Fraged (some punk named John Jordahl, whoever that is) went at it. John was 'armed' with a tank! Karmine, however, was running circles around it as its turret attempted to track him. Karmine armour had been recently upgraded with what people from Goldhead called 'seven-league boots,' but in reality they were just technologically advanced in a way that Karmine didn't understand. He just knew that they made him really fast. As he was turning to aim a slash at the tank (his sword is also technologically advanced with a mono-molecular edge and an EMP generator) the turret fired at his feet with a blast that knocked him skyward. As he flew through the air, his swords hilt glowed with the words 'CHECKMATE READY' "Finally!" Karmine said, and bolts of EMP-rays blasted out of the tip of his sword and de-activated his tank opponet.

In the winners box, the announcer asked (loudly) what Karmine wanted for his prize. "umm... how about some Frager mk-65 grenades?" Mission accomplished, albiet in an unexpected way, Karmine started to head back to his crusier. When he was nearing the spaceport, however, he saw the rear end of a battle-cruiser in his hanger bay! Karmine ran up to the hanger and shouted "Hey! where's my cruiser!" thats when he noticed a dimunitive android with a large rifle headed away from the ship. Karmine approched the little robot, retribution in his mind....

((ok, frager, what will obaroth do now? and guys, i am allowing us three (since were the only ones playing) to have 2 characters. just introduce them in the post you want them to apper in using the character creation guidelines like we did in the begining. maby you should make your characters arch-nemisis, just to make things interesting...))
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:07 pm

((Oh sweet! I've just the person to get my story rolling. Twisted Evil Alas, it's not my turn to post, but frager's or anyone who would like to join us. I'll give you a hint since it can wait: The person I'll be using I've already mentioned in my previous posts. It won't be an arch-nemesis, but more like a rival and diplomat.))
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:05 am

((i dont think ill make a 2nd char, maybe ill have Obaroth make a duplicate self, but after Obaroth makes him, he leaves as quickly as possible for some reason, let me work out the details later))

As Obaroth was walking away from his battlecruiser, tinkering with a Mark 5 lazer rifle (he knows its an antique, but it was just something about the mark 5 that he liked) he saw a strange man walking toward him in a bulky suit of armor (he thought it looked ridiculous) and they guy kind of looked a little cheesed off, so Obaroth said "Can i help you??"
"WHERE IS MY CRUISER!!!"
Obaroth was offended by this outburst of anger because the people of fraged where only load at sporting events (Obaroth personally like the battle mech battles, he wanted a battle mech of his own, just the scientists at the research lab where afraid he might do something to it that would cause him to be destroyed) As Obaroth thougth for a milli second, he remembered moving a cruiser, but then he realized there was no cruisers currently active in the fraged empire fleet, anywhere!

"There are currently no cruisers in fraged city, or fraged empire for that matter, unless your from an allied empire"

"I just cam here to watch a couple of sporting events and be on my way! and I come back to find my cruiser gone!! where is it!!!?

"well, which docking bay did you park in??"

"6, isnt this 6??"

Obaroth watched as the man took out some kind of book, "The smart bad guy book" it was called, Obaroth has never seen it, or heard of it for that matter, he wondered what the book was about.
then he came up with an idea to find out which empire this man was from....

"You must be lost, docking bay 6 is over there."

"what? i could have swarn this was 6"

"this is the most crowded city in all of fraged empire, which means the only somewhat organized place is the shipyard, the rest is all poorly designed, because its the first planet in the fraged empire, if you go to Kolonie, or frag planet you will notice those planets are a lot greener and safer then this city"

"So why are you here?"

"My battle cruiser needs some repairs from an expedition, that and get some upgrades, you?"

the man looked in the book again

"I just came here to win a competition, i won a couple of these grenades!"

Obaroth looked at the grenades, and right off the bat he noticed they were older then the mark 5 lazer, they where the mark 65 gernaded, Obaroth thought to him self "damn, those are so old, u dont even need the chip to use them!" The man looked exited about getting these, so Obaroth decided not to tell him they where old"

"hmmm" said Obaroth
"the mark 65 gernades, i havnt even used one yet, then again, i piolet a battle cruiser and have no need for them"

"Then why do u have that lazer rifle??"

"Oh this thing, its just a hobby of mine, anyways i dont want to miss the next sporting event, oh and over there is docking bay 6" as Obaroth was pointing at the cruiser, the man walked toward it and Obaroth went to the sporting areana. And as Obaroth thought, "yep, hes from the leadhead empire"

when Obaroth got the the sporting areana he saw that there was just a tank battle with on of the better tankers in the empire, looks like some one brought in an EMP to take him out "its about time, how long did it take some one to figure this one out!" So, Obaroth went down the the ready room of the arena, and they said he was to face a man from the leadhead empire, but they could no longer find him.
Obaroth thought that maybe it was supposed to be that man in the suit...

((wow, that was a lot of typing))
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Furloth was rudely awoken by Ash'nar, his second in command according to the attack coordinators charts. Ash'nar had entered Furloth's room without him noticing and had awoken him on the attack coordinators command. Ash'nar had said that she had sent for all sub-commanders to meet at the shipyard. After the quick message Ash'nar had dissappeared before any questions could even be asked.

Even before Furloth had come to Monsoon, he always had a problem with a day starting when he least expected it. Slowly crawling out of bed, he started his day at a pace that even snails could keep pace with. After taking the telepad back down he was able to move at his regular pace. He grabbed some food from the lobby, making sure it was possible to eat on the way to the shipyard, then left.

Since the day was just beginning to start, the temperature was still cold, colder than he was used to. Soon as I get back from this meeting I'm going straight to a tailor and having a coat made for these occasions. ((Hope it's understood that I use italicized words for thoughts. tongue )) He remembered hearing that running helped keep the body warm, though after arriving at the shipyard he teeth were still chattering.

The Attack Coordinator, all Sub-Commanders, and even their second in commands were all present at the time, Furloth was the last to arrive at the Central Chamber. To avoid as many glances as possible, he took a seat nearest to the door. Before he was able to pull the chair out enough for him to sit, the Attack Coordinator spoke, "Furloth Pathen, I expected you to arrive the same time as everyone else. You've kept us waiting for quite awhile. Your seat is over next to your second in command." When he looked around he noticed his second in command was almost half-way around the table, and also, that they were to be directly to the left of the Attack Commander.

Once he was in his proper seat, she started her announcement, "Currently, all civilizations that are going to be involved in the planned attack are still having difficulty choosing a target, after the previously intended planet became uninhabitable, and thereby became abandoned. Because of this, all of us will be departing in the next few hours for fraged, to make this decision much easier for the other civilizations. We will be spending some time on the planet and then will be leaving for Goldhead. This group" her hand swept over the left half of the table, "will be accompanying me, while the rest of you will stay here and be ready to lead the attack fleet. We will join you as soon as the fllet from the civilization we're meeting with makes contact with you. Now for you four," looking at the right side of the table, "you may go back to your lives here. As for you three," now staring at the left side, "we are to leave in the next few hours. Make sure you buy clothes for a cold climate, fraged is colder there in the summer than here in the winter, dismissed." With that the groups went their separate ways.

Furloth intentionally walked at the same pace as Ash'nar, there were questions that he wanted to ask. Once outside of the chamber and far enough away to know that the Attack Commander couldn't hear him. "When did she arrange the sub-commanders in that order?" He asked. Ash'nar's reply was much slower, "She arranged the third in command as soon as all of us walked through the door. The four on the right arrived with their sub-commanders, while the remaining were without them." So that explains it. Leave the more prompt ones behind while taking the lesser ones with her. "Thank you Ash'nar." With that he left Ash'nar and headed to the nearest tailor. He'd read enough information about the other planets to know that he'll be needing thick clothes for a long time.

((Anyone want to take a guess at what character I'm going to use as the second person? Twisted Evil I won't announce who it is until I actually focus the post on them, but I will tell you if you're right or wrong.))
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:11 am

As the communications officer John Jordahl sat at his desk a transmission came over on the emergency frequency "This is Commander Obaroth!!! the enemy has 500 battle cruisers and we are getting slaughtered!! tell the harvesters to look for survivers instead of resources!!" at first John didnt know what to make of this, but then the signals from the ships started droping. He sat there knowing he could do nothing, so he followed Obaroth's command and told the harvesters to look for survivers.

It was later reported by the harvesters that the enemy had 500 battle cruisers from an ally of the enemy.

((no im not my second char, i just wanted to post something about my attack that i sent and got the fleet destroyed))
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:34 am

((ok, one thing before i post. it may have appered that frager godmodded Karmine to have a conversation with oboroth. however i am allowing this. it is ok to take control of other characters for conversations AS LONG AS YOU KEEP THEM IN CHARACTER!!!! For instance, if I were to have Karmine have an argument with oboroth, i would probably make oboroth win even though Karmine is my character, because oboroth is obviously smarter than Karmine. unless i could think of a clever tip from 'The Smart Bad Guy Book' to counter oboroth's intellegence. Wink ))

Karmine borded the Gargoyle and stuck the grenades that were his objective into a storage compartment. Then he settled down and read 'The Smart Bad Guy Book' for about an hour. After making himself a snack (a roast mutton sandwitch) he launched the Gargoyle into orbit and decided to take a nap before heading off back to Goldhead.

((New Character!!))

Name: Darkbeat

Species Description: He's human, same as Karmine.

Phisical Description: Height: 5'9" Weight: 130 lbs. Darkbeat has a lean body type, black hair (that's usually slicked back to keep it out of his eyes), brown eyes, and usually wears a brown leather war-tunic over a suit of chain-mail and brown leather leggings (breeches? whatever. pants. he wears pants) He also wears hi-tech gloves made out of a red metal that can project a high-speed force feild out in front of it (bassically a long distance punch.) he's in a habit of wearing his swords seath upside-down on his back. sometimes his sword slides out. (his sword has the same force feild effect as his gloves, extending the slash range.)

Bio: Darkbeat is very aware of what is right and what is wrong. His oppinion of the government in the leadhead empire is low, because he feels that the leading force in it, the Knights of Platiniumhead, is corrupt. He has met Karmine in person a few times when the knight was visiting Goldhead, and they hate each others guts.He has self-trained himself in swordplay and has a unique fighting style that resembles the way a samarui fights. Darkbeat has never been in space, and has lived on Goldhead since birth. He isn't exposed to much advanced technology, apart from his sword, gloves, and the Ion Cannon stationed in a forest a few miles away from his house (he used to explore it when he was a kid).

Occupation: Like most young men his age, Darkbeat is still in an apprintanceship. He's a 'squire' for an Ion Cannon technician (the one by his house) but he dosnt want to be a planatary defense man for the rest of his life. He's considering ways to get his hands on a ship, so he can search for oppertunity somewhere besides his small village. Maby in space...

Other: Darkbeat is Karmine's polar opposite. Karmine is pre-disposed to villany, while Darkbeat is a classic hero. Karmine's armour is based off of english knights, while Darkbeat has a slightly more japanese feel to him. Karmine has blond hair, blue eyes, Darkbeat has black hair, brown eyes. Karmine wears a mask. Darkbeat dosn't. Karmine is old(ish). Darkbeat is young. Karmine isn't very bright, while Darkbeat has a high aptitude. the weird thing is that there is still more differences (but you get the point) and that many of these differences were accidental when I made these characters.

Darkbeat came back to the village after getting his daily lesson from Gunny, his master, at the Big Ion. He was starting to get bored with the daily routine of his life. Wake up, eat, go practice his swordsmanship, rest and do some household chores, go visit Gunny for his aprinticeship lesson (and maby pull Gunny's shift for him, not that Goldhead EVER gets attacked), go home. Eat again. find somthing entertaining to do for the rest of the day, could be more sword training, could be reading at the new-fangled learning center in the village (the only metal building in this small town), could be somthing else. then he way back to bed, for the same thing the next day.

I guess it isn't all bad, Darkbeat thought. I mean, I suppose bordom is better than excitement for a defense technicain, but come on! Darkbeat went to his bead and pulled out the sock under the matress. It jingled with gold coins. that was a plus. gold was way cheaper here that the rest of the universe, so it was easier for young people here to make a start if they went off-planet, because the rate-of-exchange was massive from gold to galactic credits. Still, ships were expensive, and Darkbeat still didn't have enough cash. sigh... I suppose I'll have to look for some more ways to make money. I know! I'll go hunting for some pelts. that'll get me a few coppers, and I can sell the meat to the market too! Emboldened, Darkbeat put the sock back and headed off for the forest again.

((Darkbeat's village has about 500 people in it. Not very big, it's even more wooded and stuff than the spacious cities I mentioned in a Karmine post. THOSE cities have about 10000 people in them (still think its small? thats a big city in the leadhead empire. remember, we're pretty backward Smile and I love the long, detailed posts you guys are doing! keep it up! and hmmmm, im guessing either Ash'nar or the Attack Commander iornman. )))
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 pm

((Good guesses. pirat probably will be even more obvious in the next post I do. Which reminds me, is it mine or frager's turn? He posted that little bit about his fleet getting crashed but did that actually count? confused ))
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:30 pm

((there's no real 'turns' as such. just dont double post. In other words, post away, iornman!))
Back to top Go down
ViralDeath

ViralDeath

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:49 am

Name: Fleet Master Filoviridae

Species Description: The inhabitants of the Viral Death race are macro-viruses of several types. There are 2 main physical variations. The first resembles a rocket with 4 to 6 legs; these operate machinery and ship control systems. The second has a circular body with extentions coming off. These can manipulate their structure to take on the appearance of any organism, allowing for easy infiltration of enemy buildings. Each individual has their own personality, but are also connected telepathically to a collective mind. Communication usually takes the form of telepathy and/or body language.

Physical Description: Most stand about 4 to 5 feet tall except the spies which float until they morph. Relatively weak in terms of physical power, they make up for it with heightened intelligence and ingenuity. In physical combat, the machinists can sting an attacker (giving up their own life). The sting causes more of that race to be rapidly produced inside an enemy, explosively ripping their foe to shreds as they exit the consumed body. As they became more civilized, they dubbed this method of killing to be inhumane and refrain from using it. But it's implementation could be ressurrected at a moments notice and then thrown out again when it is no longer necessary.

Bio: Captain of one of the destroyer Irrepressable, Fleet Master Filoviridae lives to serve his species even at the cost of others. His highly developed mental capacities have allowed not only for telpathy, but telekinesis as well. Because of this, he is capable of commanding multiple shipboard stations in place of injured or dead comrads.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fleet Master Filoviridae watched as the body of the final inhabitant of species Ryan expanded and burst, releasing the viral children inside. He saluted the fallen comrads and sent a message to the hive mind with joyus tidings of victory. Yet another planet has been taken to fuel the fires of industry and provide a home to their ever-increasing population.

"Filoviridae, our spies are indicating that there is a gathering of races on a planet known as Fragged. Shall we set a course and consume them?" the communications officer pointed out unnecessarily. Although a comm officer is of little use due to telepathic communication, the tradition was incorperated after appropriating the ships of yet another now-extinct civilization.

"Belay that order. For now we shall bide our time and observe them. An alliance might be useful to us, it could be beneficial to have some power in hand-to-hand combat," the Fleet Master replied as he observed the council on Fragged telepathically through the eyes of the spy among their ranks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ogame Role-Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogame Role-Play!   Ogame Role-Play! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ogame Role-Play!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next