Sword of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of Truth

Ogame uni 1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting things... near you?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lgeg

Lgeg

Interesting things... near you? Empty
PostSubject: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:02 am

so, wherever you live, there is bound to be SOMETHING interesting...
what my question to all of you is,
what kinda interesting things are out by you?
within driving distance of my place of residence (and stan) there is a Zoo, the rock n roll hall of fame, CEDAR POINT (best place evarrr), all the random stuff in cleveland, a nuclear power plant, west side market, lots and lots of stuff. stanley can add on to that i am sure =]
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:06 am

OMFG A NUCLEAr POWER PLANT!!!! WHERE DO U LIVE, I MUST GO THERE!!!!

lol, jk.

anyways, for ironmangamern, sir leadhead, cereal killer, chandelin, and I, there is almost nothing, just a lot of forest. and i guess in clackamas town center there is that all digital 20 screen theater...
Back to top Go down
http://www.oppforces.com
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:10 am

ooohhhh fun we have so many movie theatres and stuff like that around here and only like 2 or 3 imaxes.
NE Ohio buddy, nothin but Slovs, Poles, Asians, and black people. Smile
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:12 am

rofl, we just got complete fucking retards, and really REALLY smart people in estacada, but no one is in between... its kind of weird
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:16 am

well everyone out here can't drive. if that counts?
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:16 am

what do they do then? ride horses around??
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:23 am

well no they get into cars and press the gas... then lane change without signals, run stop signs, plow into you as you try to make a left turn, not noticing them because it's pouring rain and they had no lights on.. then having to go to court next wednesday because of a fucking douchbag who cant DRIVEKA ;LFDJKL;A SDJFKLA;SD JF;LAKJ FLK;DAJF
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:25 am

ahahahah, so thats what u mean, im glad i dont live in Ohio... wait ohio (forgot u only capitalize a proper noun if u respect it and as seeing that there arnt very many good drives i dont)
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:32 am

hehe good job. not to mention, NE ohio has lake erie, so we have constantly fluctuating weather.
I'm not even kididng, stan will vouch for me, that this past winter we had a week that's temperatures went as follows:
monay: 23 degrees Fahrenheit
tuesday: 26 ""
wednesday: -2""
thursday: -12 ""
friday: 23""
saturday: 44""
sunday: 32""
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:33 am

lol, u must be flat as well for that to occur
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:39 am

flat as you can be with hills that mum's van slides down in the middle of winter xD
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:10 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:33 pm

frager23 wrote:
anyways, for ironmangamern, sir leadhead, cereal killer, chandelin, and I, there is almost nothing, just a lot of forest. and i guess in clackamas town center there is that all digital 20 screen theater...
Don't forget all the pot farms in that forest. Also, since bend (I think it's bend anyways) canceled their firework show for the fourth of July we now have the best firework show in the Northwest. Lastly, within the past four years two movies have been shot around Estacada (One of them was Without a Paddle 2, heard it sucked though, and the other I can't remember the name right now). We don't have many interesting things around here all year round, but we got some interesting things that are seasonal. cheers
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:04 pm

ive seen without a paddle 2, and it does suck, its stupid. they where on pot when they wrote the script...

anyways, sure the fireworks show is good, but thats really about it (if u count the hidden pot farms, i guess there might be something to do...)
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:07 am

well up here people grow it in their back yards. haha.
our county was ranked the #1 best place to raise a family however, in Ohio, statistically... hehe
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:07 am

oh and number 2 i think in the US
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:21 am

interesting, i didnt know this, i thought france was..
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:23 am

county, not country Razz easy mistake? or maybe i am mistaken of your mistake?
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:25 am

oh ok, that makes more sense i guess.. ahaha, but still its interesting
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:26 am

it is. but it was just on statistics.. just like low crime rate, high test scores, population density, that kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:28 am

yeah, on the note of statistics, 66% of statistics are made up, its true to.
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:29 am

haha the fact that that statistic is a statistic makes that statement a paradox.. kinda like "i always lie"
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:31 am

lol, thats a great statment, or like its oppisite day, what ever u say, means that u mean the oppisite of what u are saying!
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:51 am

Opposite day always annoys the crap outta me.
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Location : Impatiantly waiting for posts on the ogame RP. Come on people!!

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:56 pm

ironmangamern wrote:
frager23 wrote:
Don't forget all the pot farms in that forest. Also, since bend (I think it's bend anyways) canceled their firework show for the fourth of July we now have the best firework show in the Northwest. Lastly, within the past four years two movies have been shot around Estacada (One of them was Without a Paddle 2, heard it sucked though, and the other I can't remember the name right now). We don't have many interesting things around here all year round, but we got some interesting things that are seasonal. cheers

the other movie was twilight, but only one scene was filmed here. in the carver cafe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting things... near you?   Interesting things... near you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting things... near you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword of Truth :: Chat Place :: Real Life Chat-
Jump to: