Sword of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of Truth

Ogame uni 1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why east indians work tech support for gateway

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Location : Impatiantly waiting for posts on the ogame RP. Come on people!!

Why east indians work tech support for gateway Empty
PostSubject: Why east indians work tech support for gateway   Why east indians work tech support for gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:21 am

One day Gateway conducted a call out meeting for the best computer geeks around. The employers went to a deli, a vegan restaurant, and an Indian restaurant scouting for people using computers. They found a handful of adept people in each place and brought them to Gateway headquarters.

A Gateway big wig asked the Jews from the deli, "How good are you with computers?"

One Jew responded, "Extremely good. But I won't tolerate pigs in this business."

The big wig frowned. "We have a computer model in a box patterned after a pig. It's advertising our new pink computer targeted at females."

The Jew said, "I won't tolerate this. I am kosher." All of the Jews got up and stormed out of the building.

"Okay..." the executive said. "I guess this idea will not appeal to a certain demographic." He tossed the prototype out the window.

"Now, how good are you guys?" he asked, looking at the vegans.

"Very proficient," they answered, "but we will not be milked for all we're worth."

"Okay...so what do you think of this model?" The executive held up a black and white Gateway cow-patterned box.

"I will not tolerate this," one of the vegans said. "To me, this is like shoving dairy products down our throats." The vegans got up and stormed out of the building.

"Well, what about you guys?" the executive asked, looking at the Hindus.

The Indians were already bowing down to the sacred Gateway cow box.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Why east indians work tech support for gateway   Why east indians work tech support for gateway I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:25 am

rofl, nice. a good joke for once!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oppforces.com
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: Why east indians work tech support for gateway   Why east indians work tech support for gateway I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:56 am

this should have totally gone under the jokes section. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

PostSubject: Re: Why east indians work tech support for gateway   Why east indians work tech support for gateway I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:57 pm

umm... it IS under the jokes section
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: Why east indians work tech support for gateway   Why east indians work tech support for gateway I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Sorry, I open every new post under a bunch of tabs and missed the part that said lol Jokes. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: Why east indians work tech support for gateway   Why east indians work tech support for gateway I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:39 am

ironmangamern wrote:
Sorry, I open every new post under a bunch of tabs and missed the part that said lol Jokes. What a Face

zomg i do the same thing! lol
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: Why east indians work tech support for gateway   Why east indians work tech support for gateway I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:51 pm

If you ask me it saves a lot of time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

PostSubject: Re: Why east indians work tech support for gateway   Why east indians work tech support for gateway I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:55 am

yeah, i just lesurly go back and forth to the main page. Sleep its relaxing
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: Why east indians work tech support for gateway   Why east indians work tech support for gateway I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 pm

While I leisurely roll through the tabs. pirat
Back to top Go down
ViralDeath

ViralDeath

PostSubject: Re: Why east indians work tech support for gateway   Why east indians work tech support for gateway I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:06 am

Lol, that joke is great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why east indians work tech support for gateway   Why east indians work tech support for gateway I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why east indians work tech support for gateway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword of Truth :: Chat Place :: lol Jokes-
Jump to: