Sword of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of Truth

Ogame uni 1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sex exersize (for male and female)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
frager23

frager23

A sex exersize (for male and female) Empty
PostSubject: A sex exersize (for male and female)   A sex exersize (for male and female) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:07 pm

I was watching AOTS on G4 this morning and they had a small section of the show called "in your pants" (guess what they mean?) Anyways, so they went out on the streets to answer sex questions that people had. Well this guy asked if there where any exersize that he could do to make his sex life better.
The answer was yes, when ur peeing, right in the middle, just stop while ur bladder is half full. that muscle that does that motion controls when u orgasm (both for males and females) and the stronger this muscle is, the better the orgasm is supposed to be. IDK about u guys, but i have built up muscle at times, but latly ive been sitting on my ass doing nothing, but this excersize is one that even a lazy person can do, without to much energy.

just thought id share that info with u all since we are all around 18 and will soon be dabbling in that kind of stuff.

Get an early start while u can!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oppforces.com
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: A sex exersize (for male and female)   A sex exersize (for male and female) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:14 pm

...yeah... when I was little I noticed that I could do that... It hurt and I never want to do it again.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: A sex exersize (for male and female)   A sex exersize (for male and female) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:39 am

lol, well if u do it enough it wont hurt at all.
and secondly what are u talking about?? it never has hurt for me??

(wow this is one odd topic i posted, what the fuck was i thinking??!?!?!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.oppforces.com
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Location : Impatiantly waiting for posts on the ogame RP. Come on people!!

PostSubject: Re: A sex exersize (for male and female)   A sex exersize (for male and female) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:38 am

frager23 wrote:
(wow this is one odd topic i posted, what the fuck was i thinking??!?!?!)

you were thinking?
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: A sex exersize (for male and female)   A sex exersize (for male and female) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:32 am

SL, that was a great comment... +50 internetz.

I too, agree that it is quite odd..
Back to top Go down

A sex exersize (for male and female)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword of Truth :: Chat Place :: General Conversation-
Jump to: