Sword of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of Truth

Ogame uni 1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Booster!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
frager23

frager23

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:22 pm

IDK if u guys are PC gamers, But this is a program that every PC gamer should have!!!
What it does is frees up RAM and CPU clock, by ending the processes that windows creates, that u dont need running while ur playing a game. I use it and it frees up around 100MB if RAM, not much but gives me 20 FPS more in CoD:WaW on my rig, check it out, its free!!!Game Booster
Back to top Go down
http://www.oppforces.com
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:10 pm

I'll try it out and tell you what I think of it. tongue
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:36 am

ha ha i got a mac i dont need that wouldnt work anyway probably
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:53 am

acually, a mac does have some stuff on it that game booster will get rid of for u so there is more RAM, dont get so cocky with ur mac, it can still have some problems
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:00 am

not nearly as much as a microsoft OS and ps a lot of people or switching over to mac
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:04 am

sure there are people switching to mac, but all the advance computer users and almost all the engineers in the world use windows, what does that tell u?? that computer retards/idots use mac (no offense to u, but i will admit there are a few advance computer users that prefer mac)
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:09 am

no their the ppl that dont want to upgrade or replace their computer in 1 year my friend has a mac thats more than 10 years old and it still works perfectly apple can just make a better product that works and is durable.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:28 am

ROFL, a OS durable?!?!?! thats great, its not the OS thats durable, its the comp its self, i kow for a fact cemparon processers last longer the intel ones, and also, windows can do a lot more things, like make games, and make mods for those games, and also run xfire, where by the mac can not, simply put, if ur going to game on a PC, u need windows, not very many games work on mac.
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:13 am

Windows OS is my favorite simply by choice. I've tried Vista, XP, Mac OS and Linux, and out of all of 'em, I've gotta say Vista grew on me the most.
I only play RTS on my pc though, because I have a laptop, so it's not technically built for gaming. But it fits the lifestyle, I'm willing to sacrifice Wink
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:16 am

VISTA, U USE VISTA?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

sry i just hated vista, i use xp, and am trying widows 7 RC1.
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:19 am

I grew up on XP, we as a family got it when it first came out... we had windows 2000 lolololol
But my new lappy came with vista, and i didn't like it at first.
but there are some real nice features to it that I enjoy.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:27 am

go on...
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:30 am

like a lot of the arrangement and appearance of documents and such just works for me.
I like the Media center too... took a while to get used to, but once you master it it's so easy to deal with music, video, pictures, and such.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:59 am

ok, well. the reason i hat vista so fucking much (no offense to u) is that whenever i make a map for some video games (i.e. farcry 2 or starcraft) i tell it to save in a specific folder, after it "saves" i look in the folder and its not there, turns out its in some imaginary file that i cant get into because i cant see it( i had show all hidden file checked) so yeah, i lost the maps i made, could not stand it, said fuck it, im upgrading to xp now.
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:26 am

ahhh never tried that. bet if you toyed around a bit you could get it to work..
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:07 pm

yeah run a search, then copy and past the thing to the folder i wanted it to go to first... total bullshit and wastes my time
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:22 pm

frager23 wrote:
ROFL, a OS durable?!?!?! thats great, its not the OS thats durable, its the comp its self, i kow for a fact cemparon processers last longer the intel ones, and also, windows can do a lot more things, like make games, and make mods for those games, and also run xfire, where by the mac can not, simply put, if ur going to game on a PC, u need windows, not very many games work on mac.

I have no idea y u thought i was talking about the OS being durable but in a sense it is. It never crashes, u never get the blue screen of death, it starts up way faster than any microsoft product ever will, its way more user friendly with maybe the exception of vista, IT CANT GET VIRUSES... and trust me i have tried it physically will not let u get them, and the best thing really is that it can IF U WANT IT TOu can use microsoft applications games or whatever, NO FUCKING WIZARDS do u have any idea how much of a pain it is to get a network working for windows. All u have to do is turn your mac on out of the box and it asks u what server u want to connect to i can even connect to my neighbors, and i dont think i mentioned that desktop macs are also wirless with internet. and yeah because microsoft sucks balls now with the flop of vista and the inventual flop of windows 7 many games are coming out for the mac now. The funniest thing to me is that a gateway comp costs as much as a mac notebook and actually if u are going to college u can get the mac at a discount
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:27 pm

no reason to trash windows man :'(
everything has it's pros and cons.
as long as you can get it to work for you, it's easy and there's nothing more to it.
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:30 pm

lol not every windows product is trash just the newest ones cept xp. I happen to have an old 98 with DSL on it and iv never upgraded it cause it doesnt get viruses its to old and to slow
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:33 pm

we have an old old computer that still runs on '95. xD haven't touched it in years but hey! its antique Smile

I haven't gotten a virus on here yet.. *knocks on every wood imaginable* but I run daily virus scans and use Ccleaner religiously.
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:36 pm

main reason y i hate windows many virus scans are viruses in themselfs in that they affect many function that u can do on the internet i had one that is actually used by companies called trend micro that told u when u were at a dangerous site it always said that google was dangerous. I had to do a full restore bringing my comp back to factory condition... took forever
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:39 pm

ouchhh... I have a very trustworthy antivirus program. customized it to my needs...
i don't know, whatever works is what i always say =]
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:00 pm

AVG
Spybot
Xfire
FF
and VLC are programs i must have on all my computers, AVG is antivirus, Spybot is anti spyware, xfire is my friend and game tracker, FF is my web Browser and VLC is my Media center.

i have not had a problem yet with my computer where by i have to reinstall my OS or have to do something more drastic (like flash my bios)

I guess it all depends on ur taste and experience
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Getting into the topic of most computer geeks preferred Operating System. This depends on the level of user friendliness you like. For those who know how to write their own coding, hack, mod, and other things I don't know how to do, Linux is actually preferred. The reason is because the entire system was built by people who wanted an alternative to Windows and Macs. Linux actually comes with OpenOffice, Firefox, some alternative anti-spy/virus program and a ton of other free programs that replace most of Windows programs.

Basically Linux is a collection of programs made by coders that felt Macs and Windows was inadequate. Personally I prefer Windows XP because it is the system I'm most comfortable with and the one I've used most. I do have Linux (Jack-O-Lope or version 9.04) but it's too much work for me to get everything working properly on it.

I'll finish this off with a list:
  • For Advanced computer users (most prefer Linux)
  • For those that worry about viruses (Mac is your best friend hands down)
  • Those who like User-Friendliness and ads (Windows...)
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:17 pm

hmmm i took a computer placement test for ccc can get a associates degree big surprise Rolling Eyes but a lot of the question were so stupid half the time they just talked about microsoft office programs. Which pissed me off i wasnt expecting anything mac orriented but i did want question about troubleshooting and whats inside the comp like for hardware and stuff the only thing they asked that was actaually fun to answer was something to do with the motherboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Booster!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Booster!!   Game Booster!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Booster!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword of Truth :: Chat Place :: General Conversation-
Jump to: