Sword of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of Truth

Ogame uni 1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey the wii is good for something after all!!!

Go down 
+2
frager23
Lgeg
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lgeg

Lgeg

hey the wii is good for something after all!!! Empty
PostSubject: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:16 am

And by that I mean I got my Wiimote to work on my lappy!!!! Yep! Works just like a mouse, but it is all wireless and such Very Happy

My wireless sensor bar and wiimote can both be configured as blutetooth devices, and I just had to find the right scripts to run it on my computer Smile
Unfortunately the main script I found had a problem where the pointer got stuck in the top left portion of the screen. But my brother is an IT guy so he was able to go through the script with me and we found the problem Very Happy

It's awesome!!!!!!!!! xD xD xD
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:26 am

rofl, u obviously have never played The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii, that game is bad ass.

and thats pretty kool that u can use ur wiimote as ur mouse
Back to top Go down
http://www.oppforces.com
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:31 am

I own and beat that game =]
Not saying it's a bad system. I love Conduit, Zelda, and especially SSBB, I AM THE MASTER OF THAT GAME STANLEY BOWS TO ME

I just think the wifi network blows... but what are ya gonna do? its free
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:00 am

rofl, i do agree with u that wifi sucks for gaming, surfing the web its ok, but not for gaming, Nintendo needs to learn this.
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:26 am

I'm sure they know it -__-
worst part is, it's decent with some games, but with others it's completely unbearable.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:08 pm

rofl, the only game ive played online for the wii is mariocart wii, and it worked just fine, but i still dont like using wifi to play games
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 pm

that's one of the good ones!
it's wifi workability is, i'd say, a 9 out of 10.
conduit is a 7.5 i'd say
super smah bros brawl is a 2.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:54 pm

lol, u made a scale
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:11 pm

by george! I did!!!!

is this how you get 400 posts? haha
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:14 am

yes, y?
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:01 am

still rather use the wifi to play games than have to pay for stupid xbox live
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:51 am

kira862 wrote:
still rather use the wifi to play games than have to pay for stupid xbox live

agreed, but why not just game on a PC, its free (just have to pay for the internet, but then again, for the the consuls u have to do that as well) BUT NO MONTHLY FEE FOR PLAYING ON COMPUTER cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:49 am

some of the best games don't come on PC -___-
And i don't know if it's just a personal thing or not, but sometimes I enjoy not having to sit in front of my computer alllllllll day to do the stuff i like. and my TV has a bigger screen... i'm not sure. i enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:13 am

Its all a matter of opinion, i think the only great game that has not come out for the PC is the zelda sieres, thats it, other then that. all the good games are on PC.
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Location : Impatiantly waiting for posts on the ogame RP. Come on people!!

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:17 pm

im gonna get a wii soon

hmm... what games should i get? scratch
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:40 am

Here is a list of some good ones.
-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Super Smash Brothers Brawl
-Mariocart Wii
-Conduit
thats all i can think of right now, if anyone else has anymore good ones to list off, do so.
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:47 am

Pretty much Frager's list. lol.
and...
wait...
frager, you have those games?
o.o

GIVE ME YOUR FRIEND CODES O.O
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:11 am

i dont have conduit, but i have the rest,

and FYI, my brother and I share a wii, we switch who has it every year around Christmas time, and for this year he has it. but if u really must know, its frager23 (bet u didnt see that one coming)
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Location : Impatiantly waiting for posts on the ogame RP. Come on people!!

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:31 pm

no... frager23 is what we call your USERNAME.

for nintendo wifi, 2 people have to have eachothers friend codes to play online together. they are random numbers assigned to you and you can probly find it in the wifi options menu. or somthing similar withen the actual game.

and thx for the list, i'll keep it in mind.
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Even though a lot of people bash Guitar Hero, I'm still going to recommend the full band set for World Tour or Rockband. However, whatever you do, Don't get the game for one and the party set for the other. On the wii versions the instruments aren't compatible with both games. Shocked

Was really disappointing to find this out. Sad
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:49 am

ahahah i laugh at ironman, ive never really like the guitar hero games, not because they suck, but just because i dont like that type of game, at least to play it with just ones self is boring, but its good as a party game.
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:36 am

ahh but on wii it seems so strange.. like... lag and bubbly? i don't know how to say it.
but I'm good at GH... ish. good-ish. xD
Expert on guitar and hard on drummeywums..
I used to like it, now i have no interest however
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Expert guitar, Hard/Expert Drums (the songs I can't beat probably need two base pedals Rolling Eyes ), and Expert Singing. drunken
Back to top Go down
Lgeg

Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:30 pm

singing, humming? haha. and actually the guitar hero metallica edition comes with a double bass pedal... kinda need it xD
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:01 pm

I figured as much. And I actually do sing. Kira, frager, and Cereal Killer can vouch for this. I got really annoyed at the SAFACT party with people who would either hum, or overpower the mic. My voice ended up being really horse and the last song I sang that night was by Nine Inch Nails. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey the wii is good for something after all!!!   hey the wii is good for something after all!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey the wii is good for something after all!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword of Truth :: Chat Place :: General Conversation-
Jump to: