Sword of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of Truth

Ogame uni 1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
frager23

frager23

Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school Empty
PostSubject: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:36 am

did u know that Obama is spending money thinking that it will get this country out of debt!! i wish that where true but some one needs to tell this nigger that what he is doing is putting us further into debt!!!

(sry for the racist slur, just i am racist to people when they do stupid shit like this)

anyways, what do u guys think of Obama??
Back to top Go down
http://www.oppforces.com
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Personally, I don't watch the news. I only hear stuff second hand, and hardly anything about Obama. Also, in personal finance, they teach you that to invest in something you have to spend money. Of course spending money will put us further in debt, but depending on how it's invested decides whether that'll reduce our debt or increase it in the long run.

Like a Star @ heaven What is he spending this money on and how much?
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:55 am

i dont have the number, but i do know that so far he has passed 4 HUGE stimulus packages to "help" our economy, also that cash for clunkers program is another one hes spending money on, i know its over but what it did was push the government further into debt because they have to pay 4500 dollars to everyone who traded in there "clunker" and i know that the number of people that traded in was in the thousands!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Location : Impatiantly waiting for posts on the ogame RP. Come on people!!

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:04 am

he should invest in some CD's Very Happy

seriously though, i dont see any improvement from those stimulus packkages, but patiance is a virtue, and maby we'll see improvement 12 years down the road.

maby.

possibley

Or, we could all move to Canada. After all, what could be worse?
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:32 am

moving to china, that would be worse
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:07 am

Although the environment is bad and the population is already overcrowding the cities, at least you got technology... I think third-world countries would be worse.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 am

thats japan that has all the technology, not china, tho china might have some, im not sure.
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:05 am

Are you kidding? They're right next to Japan, of course they have technology! With only a small expanse of water separating China and Japan, they probably have more than us.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 pm

um... since japan invaded china in WW2, i dont think China placed a trade embargo on them, but thats besides the point. i think we have the same technology as japan, since we have our military there and they barly have a small police force.
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:27 pm

yes, but japan has giant robot-gundum suits... and dragonballs... and pokeballs... and sentient computer virisus... and godzilla...
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:24 am

ill be sure to bring mu glock when i visit to japan then....
Back to top Go down
ViralDeath

ViralDeath

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Think of it in this way: there's a giant ball of crappy economy that has been pushed forward for decades and now one man is holding out his hands to try to stop it. It's like in that Spider Man movie with the octopus guy where he has to stop the broken train. However, I don't think that this crazy train is stopping anytime soon. So we just have to jump off and hope we land in Japan where the good technology and girls are. Maybe I'll buy myself a gundam...
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:15 pm

rofl, nicely said.
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Obama has spidy powers!! affraid !! Question
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:43 pm

YAY! An agreement has been reached! cheers
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:20 pm

ironmangamern wrote:
YAY! An agreement has been reached! cheers

there should be a parade!
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:41 pm

i disagree

MU HA HA HA!!!
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Sir Leadhead wrote:
i disagree

MU HA HA HA!!!

NOOOO! WTF IS WRONG WITH U!!!!
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Well, I wasn't expecting a streak of agreements, but oh well, it was good while it lasted. How about a LAN party instead of a parade?
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Sir Leadhead wrote:
yes, but japan has giant robot-gundum suits... and dragonballs... and pokeballs... and sentient computer virisus... and godzilla...

WOOT FOR THE GUNDAM Seriously hope they make really ones someday although they are building a life size replica thats about 14 stories high cant wait to see that o and Brian (im gonna use real names since its only about 4-5 ppl that even use the forums) IM GOIN TO JAPAN NEXT YEAR cant wait hopefully my japanese will be better than it is now.

And on subject i highly dought obamas gonna be able to fix this mess that George fucker bush left probably the next 20 years or so are massive deficit will be fixed. Need another bill clinton at least we had a surplus of money when he left office.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:17 am

kira862 wrote:
at least we had a surplus of money when he left office.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

ARE

YOU

ON!!!!

we have no money we are 9 trillon dollars in debt u dumbass!! there is no money left!
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 am

frager23 wrote:
kira862 wrote:
at least we had a surplus of money when he left office.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

ARE

YOU

ON!!!!

we have no money we are 9 trillon dollars in debt u dumbass!! there is no money left!

WHEN CLINTON LEFT OFFICE U KNOW BILL CLINTON DUMB SHIT
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:17 am

i read it wrong, so sue me!

but we have been in debt since WW2, i know that sounds weird, but its true, and so when bill clinton was in office, we where still in debt, and when he left, again, we where still in debt, but not as much i would think...
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:31 pm

frager23 wrote:
i read it wrong, so sue me!

but we have been in debt since WW2, i know that sounds weird, but its true, and so when bill clinton was in office, we where still in debt, and when he left, again, we where still in debt, but not as much i would think...

ERRR WRONG. Im possiblly going into history as a major so yeah i have to know this. Ok so WW2 got us out of the depression thats basic of course we were still losing money of course. So after WW2 we basically had a bunch of IOU's from allies that were using equipment that we gave to them during the war. Europe was hit worst of course so we had to wait a bit on the money that they promised to give us. East germany was in deep shit cause the soviets were controlling it and limiting what they could develop so we had to drop supplies and food behind known as the berlin air lift. After the war the korean war of course started (along with the cold war) and got us further into debt since we were providing supplies to European countries along with fighting a war. Then indochina and loss of france's conlonial colony vietnam probably the worst decision in american history. Vietnam of course we got are asses kicked and loss money on pointless operations and other stuff CIA and NSA (although that was mainly for the Cold War). Inflation of course had been going on since the early days of the kennedy administration and just escalated from there. LOL just remember WIN wip inflation now was a slogan by president ford for beating inflation didnt do anything. Reagen did lower inflation a little by about 8 percent was 12 when carter left. However he did escalate the cold war more although it was more of a good thing since the soviets were starting to fall behind in everything. He raised military programs along with funding for the CIA and the SDI stratagetic defense initiative which would place defenses along all of the american coast lines of course not much funding went into it cause it was "implausible". Havent even considered NASA one of the biggest money wasters in the world when u think about it. Loss of 2 shuttles and for what a space expedition to the moon and a bunch of photographs of planets and now worrying about a asteroid the size of manhatten hitting us THANKS FOR THAT BY THE WAY.

Anyway during senior bush presidency inflation went back up to were it was before reagens presidency. during his campaign for presidency he promised to not raise taxes since the deficit was 220 billion dollars however he did and thats was costed him his next run.

Now... Based on Congressional accounting rules, at the end of his presidency Clinton reported a surplus of $559 billion...

Now how did he do it

And it just makes me wonder how bush killed are economy in one term not one but two. Thnx to all the Americans that elected him a second term we owe u as my mom says the founding fathers are turning over in their graves right now.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:41 am

so... we have been in debt since before WW2, thats what i got out of that long post, so we are agreeing with eachother! (yay!!! another agreement cheers )

and NASA isnt a wast of money, i think we need to explore space, it feeds the human curiosity, taht and the population of earth is getting to much for 1 planet to handle, so its either we have WW3 or colonies mars, u decide Obama? (i can go with either one as i think war is good, and i like the fact of colonising mars)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school   Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama failed Persanal Finance class in High school
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword of Truth :: Chat Place :: Real Life Chat-
Jump to: