Sword of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of Truth

Ogame uni 1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a self written bio

Go down 
+2
kira862
frager23
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
frager23

frager23

a self written bio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a self written bio   a self written bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:48 am

... scratch ok....
Back to top Go down
http://www.oppforces.com
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

Location : Impatiantly waiting for posts on the ogame RP. Come on people!!

PostSubject: Re: a self written bio   a self written bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:24 pm

topic?! where? i didnt see one! cyclops did you get its licence plate number?
Back to top Go down
ironmangamern

ironmangamern

PostSubject: Re: a self written bio   a self written bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:53 pm

lol, it seems the topic comes and goes as it pleases. king
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: a self written bio   a self written bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:11 pm

... no comment...
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

PostSubject: Re: a self written bio   a self written bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:48 am

We could keep going way off topic and im bored right now so time to do some quoting.

Hey. Yeah. Do you ever wonder why were here.... Its one of lifes great mystery's i mean is there really a god watching everything you with a plan for us and stuff. I dont know man but it keeps me up at night.......
What i mean y r we out here in this canyon. Huh o yeah. What was that stuff about God. Huh uhh nothing..... Do u want to talk about. No th thats okay. But seriusly y r we out here its just a box canyon in the middle of nowwhere no way in or out. mhmm. The only reason that we set up a red base here is because they have a blue base over there and the only reason they have a blue base over there is cause we have a red base here. Well yeah thats cause were fighting each other. No but dont you see if they were to pull out we'd have 2 bases in the middle of a box canyon woopy fuckin do.

Thats part of episode 1 and i could go on but thats enough giberish for now. O and this is red vs blue a series based on halo look it up its halarious.
Back to top Go down
Chandelin

Chandelin

PostSubject: Re: a self written bio   a self written bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:56 am

kira862 wrote:
That's part of episode 1 and i could go on but that's enough gibberish for now. O and this is red vs blue a series based on halo look it up its hilarious.

FYI it is actually Red vs Blue the Blood Gulch Chronicles. not just red vs blue. there is 103 episodes in the Blood Gulch Chronicles. there is a few other Red vs Blue series but the Blood Gulch Chronicles is the best and most original. Smile Laughing I have seen them all. I actually have every episode favorited on my iTouch. I like them a little if you can't tell already. cheers
Back to top Go down
kira862

kira862

PostSubject: Re: a self written bio   a self written bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:29 am

ehh i refer to it as red vs blue as all the series. And their r technically 100 episode just the last bits of episode 100 are different
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: a self written bio   a self written bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:24 am

you team killing fuck tard...
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

PostSubject: Re: a self written bio   a self written bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:22 pm

hey, YOU'RE the one driving the tank.
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: a self written bio   a self written bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:39 pm

oh right, my bad
Back to top Go down
Sir Leadhead

Sir Leadhead

PostSubject: Re: a self written bio   a self written bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:51 am

thats not a target, thats chruch!
Back to top Go down
frager23

frager23

PostSubject: Re: a self written bio   a self written bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:12 am

well it looks blue, so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a self written bio   a self written bio - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a self written bio
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword of Truth :: Chat Place :: About You-
Jump to: